Where the Whales are Investing
Follow the big money players or "whales" market strategies.
The whales have already done the research. Use whalewisdom to help
you leverage their strategies in your own investment decisions.
13F Filings for the September 30, 2014 Quarter are due
November 14th, 2014
filings already imported!
Analyze and compare 13F data going back to 2001. Use any of the tools below to get started.
- Backtest the 13F holdings of one or more firms and see how cloning their portfolio would compare to the market.
- Combined Holdings
- Show the combined portfolio of multiple firm's 13F holdings over time.
- Consensus Holdings
- Get consensus stock picks for a group of firms based on the group's 13F holdings.
13F Fund Performance Evaluator
- See which firms had the best or worst Whalewisdom performance over time. Search by market cap, sector, and more.
- Firm Search
- Search for SEC filers using a wide range of criteria.
- 13F Stock Screener
- Find stocks based on different metrics such as 13F turnover, average 13F portfolio ranking and more.
- 13F HeatMap
- Find the hottest or coldest stocks based on reported 13F filings.
- Interactive charts for a group of 13F portfolios. Visually compare total market value, Whalewisdom performance and more.
Many Features Available for Free!
Lookup specific funds or stocks and view 13F data going back up to two years.
No account registration or subscription required.
Use the Whalewisdom API to assist in automating gathering 13F data
from the website. Extract data in CSV or JSON format
Check out the
Excel Add-in that lets you pull 13F data or run backtests directly from Excel.
Keep an up-to-date combined 13F/13D/G portfolio of firms you are interested in.
Much of the site remains 100% free to use, but for those users who want API access and
the ability to extract data into Excel, Whalewisdom offers a tiered subscription model
to meet your needs.
Use the new Whalewisdom Dashboard to create groups of 13F filers to do analysis and reporting on.
Run backtests, setup email alerts, or find consensus holdings.
Setup email alerts whenever new filings for a specific company or basket of stocks is released from the SEC. 100% Free and no
Whalewisdom processes new Schedule 13D/G filings daily.
Search for new filings for a specific ticker or from a specific fund
Other Filings Processed in Detail
Whalewisdom also processes filings other than 13F and 13D/G.