Whalewisdom.com is now offering access to the entire 13F database going back as far as the first quarter of 2001!
Whalewisdom offers two different subscription models for accessing historical 13f filing data: 1) standard and 2) the live data feed.
This option is ideal for investors wanting to do historical research or backtesting on a few select funds or for those using spreadsheets to run their analytics.
The standard subscription does not provide a mechanism to download bulk filer data, you must download filing data one filer at a time. Bulk data downloading is only available via the live data feed subscription.
- Full online access to all 13F Filings from 2001 to present
- Whalewisdom API access (excluding live data feed)
- Access to the current quarter's data is made available through the API.
- "Export to Excel" and Advanced Export utilities for individual filers/funds are enabled. Advanced Export allows for exporting up to 50 filers per quarter.
- All reporting and search tools such as Backtester will be able to retrieve and use any filing in our 13F database.
How to SubscribeSign up or log in to subscribe now.
Live Data Feed Subscription
The live data feed service includes all of the standard subscription features as well as access to the live 13F data feed API for bulk retrieval of all new filing data as it comes in! This service is ideal for investing professionals that want to bring historical 13F data into their own databases for running custom reports. Alternately daily update files are made available via FTP. Find more information on the live data feed API call as well as the API service in general here
Live data feed pricing is billed annually and requires the one-time purchase of a complete 13F database snapshot. Contact us for pricing information
How to Subscribe
Please contact us for payment options and to setup the account.