Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Acccession Number:0001209191-19-030002
Date:2019-05-13
Issuer: BURLINGTON STORES, INC. (BURL)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

HAND FRED
2006 ROUTE 130 NORTH
BURLINGTON, NJ 08016

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2019-05-13 M 2,542 a $4.55 58,614 direct
COMMON STOCK 2019-05-13 M 3,942 a $54.58 62,556 direct
COMMON STOCK 2019-05-13 S 2,500 d $156.25 60,056 direct
COMMON STOCK 2019-05-13 S 1,552 d $157.17 58,504 direct
COMMON STOCK 2019-05-13 S 1,432 d $158.79 57,072 direct
COMMON STOCK 2019-05-13 S 900 d $159.72 56,172 direct
COMMON STOCK 2019-05-13 S 100 d $160.93 56,072 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
EMPLOYEE STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 4.55 2019-05-13 deemed execution date M 2,542 (d) 2023-06-17 common stock 2,542 $4.55 19,458 direct
EMPLOYEE STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 54.58 2019-05-13 deemed execution date M 3,942 (d) 2026-04-08 common stock 3,942 $54.58 9,545 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 the stock option exercises reported in this form 4 were effected pursuant to a rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on december 4, 2018.
f2 the sales reported in this form 4 were effected pursuant to a rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on december 4, 2018.
f3 the price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. these shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $155.72 to $156.69, inclusive. the reporting person undertakes to provide to burlington stores, inc., any security holder of burlington stores, inc., or the staff of the securities and exchange commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forthin this footnote to this form 4.
f4 the price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. these shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $156.74 to $157.73, inclusive. the reporting person undertakes to provide to burlington stores, inc., any security holder of burlington stores, inc., or the staff of the securities and exchange commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forthin this footnote to this form 4.
f5 the price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. these shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $158.30 to $159.27, inclusive. the reporting person undertakes to provide to burlington stores, inc., any security holder of burlington stores, inc., or the staff of the securities and exchange commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote to this form 4.
f6 the price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. these shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $159.30 to $160.00, inclusive. the reporting person undertakes to provide to burlington stores, inc., any security holder of burlington stores, inc., or the staff of the securities and exchange commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote to this form 4.
f7 the options are currently exercisable as to 100% of the shares.
f8 the options are currently exercisable as to 75% of the shares and become exercisable as to the remaining 25% of the shares on april 8, 2020.

Elevate your investments