|Issuer:||VISTA GOLD CORP (VGZ)|
|Original Submission Date:|
ROZELLE JOHN W.
C/O VISTA GOLD CORP.
7961 SHAFFER PARKWAY, SUITE 5 LITTLETON, CO 80127
|Title of Security||Transaction Date||2a. Deemed Execution Date||Transaction Code||Shares||Acquired or Disposed||Price per share||5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction||6. Ownership Form Direct or Indirect||Nature of Indirect Ownership|
|Title of Derivative Security||Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||Transaction Date||Deemed Execution Date||Transaction Code||Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)||Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security||Price of Derivative Security||Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)||Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)||Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership|
|RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS||0.0||2019-08-04||deemed execution date||M||7,067 (d)||2020-08-04||common stock 7,067||$0.00||38,866||direct|
|RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS||0.0||2019-08-04||deemed execution date||D||31,800 (d)||2020-08-04||common stock 31,800||$0.00||7,066||direct|
|f1||each rsu represents a contingent right to receive one share of vgz common stock.|
|f2||the rsus granted on 8/4/2017 vest as follows: 40% over a 36-month period (1/3 at 12 months, 1/3 at 24 months and 1/3 at 36 months), subject to the reporting person's continuing employment with the issuer. vesting of the remaining 60% of the rsus will occur on 8/4/2019 and is contingent upon share price performance criteria for the issuer's common shares during the 2-year vesting period.|