Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0001437749-21-011553
Date:2021-05-06
Issuer: VAXART, INC. (VXRT)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

LATOUR WOUTER
C/O VAXART, INC.
170 HARBOR WAY, SUITE 300 SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2021-05-06 M 100,000 a $1.70 100,000 direct
COMMON STOCK 2021-05-06 S 100,000 d $6.54 0 direct
COMMON STOCK 2021-05-07 M 100,000 a $1.70 100,000 direct
COMMON STOCK 2021-05-07 S 100,000 d $7.13 0 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 1.7 2021-05-06 deemed execution date M 100,000 (d) 2030-03-23 common stock 100,000 $1.70 800,000 direct
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 1.7 2021-05-07 deemed execution date M 100,000 (d) 2030-03-23 common stock 100,000 $1.70 700,000 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 31.25% of the shares subject to this stock option vested on june 8, 2020, the grant date, with the remaining 68.75% vesting in 22 equal monthly installments on the first day of each calendar month thereafter, such that the option shall be fully vested on april 1, 2022.

Elevate your investments