Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0001127602-21-019902
Date:2021-06-11
Issuer: APELLIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (APLS)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

PERRY NICOLE D
C/O APELLIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
100 FIFTH AVENUE, 3RD FLOOR WALTHAM, MA 02451

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2021-06-11 M 1,000 a $3.20 5,847 direct
COMMON STOCK 2021-06-11 S 1,000 d $61.56 4,847 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 3.2 2021-06-11 deemed execution date M 1,000 (d) 2025-06-02 common stock 1,000 $3.20 34,161 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 this option was granted on june 3, 2015 and has vested as to 25% of the shares underlying the options on the first anniversary of the grant, with the remaining 75% of the shares underlying the options vesting in equal monthly installments thereafter through the fourth anniversary of the grant, subject to continued service.

Elevate your investments