Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0001439222-21-000058
Date:2021-06-17
Issuer: AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (AGIO)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

BOWDEN CHRISTOPHER
C/O AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
88 SIDNEY STREET CAMBRIDGE, MA 02139

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2021-06-17 M 2,502 a $39.76 17,989 direct
COMMON STOCK 2021-06-17 S 2,502 d $60.02 15,487 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 39.76 2021-06-17 deemed execution date M 2,502 (d) 2026-02-15 common stock 2,502 $39.76 1,885 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 this exercise was effected pursuant to a rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person.
f2 this sale was effected pursuant to a rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person.
f3 the price reported is the weighted average of the shares sold. the shares were sold at varying prices in the range of $60.00 to $60.09. the reporting person undertakes, upon request by the staff of the securities and exchange commission, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, to provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
f4 this option was granted on february 16, 2016. the shares underlying this option vest as to 25% of the underlying shares on february 16, 2017, with the remaining 75% vesting in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter.

Elevate your investments