Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0001104659-21-121240
Date:2021-09-28
Issuer: INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC. (INSP)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

BUCHHOLZ RICHARD
C/O INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
5500 WAYZATA BLVD., SUITE 1600 GOLDEN VALLEY, MN 55416

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2021-09-28 M 1,607 a $42.15 59,476 direct
COMMON STOCK 2021-09-28 M 2,819 a $10.38 62,295 direct
COMMON STOCK 2021-09-28 M 329 a $0.94 62,624 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 42.15 2021-09-28 deemed execution date M 1,607 (d) 2028-12-18 common stock 1,607 $42.15 9,852 direct
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 10.38 2021-09-28 deemed execution date M 2,819 (d) 2028-04-09 common stock 2,819 $10.38 3,290 direct
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 0.94 2021-09-28 deemed execution date M 329 (d) 2027-04-01 common stock 329 $0.94 0 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 includes 80 shares acquired under the company's 2018 employee stock purchase plan since the date of the reporting person's last ownership report.
f2 the option vested and became exercisable as to 25% of the original 25,000 underlying shares on december 18, 2019 and has vested or will vest and become exercisable with respect to the remaining 75% of the original underlying shares in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the reporting person's continuous employment with the issuer through the relevant vesting dates.
f3 the option vested and became exercisable as to 25% of the original 22,556 underlying shares on april 9, 2019 and has vested or will vest and become exercisable with respect to the remaining 75% of the original underlying shares in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the reporting person's continuous employment with the issuer through the relevant vesting dates.
f4 the option is fully vested and exercisable.

Elevate your investments