Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0000899243-22-018406
Date:2022-05-13
Issuer: BUMBLE INC. (BMBL)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

SUBRAMANIAN ANURADHA B.
C/O BUMBLE INC. 1105 WEST 41ST STREET
AUSTIN, TX 78756

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
CLASS A COMMON STOCK 2022-05-13 A 53,668 a $0.00 53,668 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 25.53 2022-05-13 deemed execution date A 184,090 (a) 2032-05-13 class a common stock 184,090 $25.53 184,090 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 represents a grant of restricted stock units that vest as to twenty-five percent (25%) on march 29, 2023 with the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) to vest in 12 substantially equal installments on each quarterly anniversary thereafter.
f2 these stock options vest as to twenty-five percent (25%) on march 29, 2023 with the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) to vest in 12 substantially equal installments on each quarterly anniversary thereafter.

Elevate your investments