Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0001834622-22-000062
Date:2022-05-25
Issuer: HAYWARD HOLDINGS, INC. (HAYW)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

BLASCO FERNANDO
C/O HAYWARD HOLDINGS, INC.
1415 VANTAGE PARK DRIVE, SUITE 400 CHARLOTTE, NC 28203

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2022-05-25 M 45,050 a $1.80 55,978 direct
COMMON STOCK 2022-05-25 S 45,050 d $14.51 10,928 direct
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
STOCK OPTIONS (RIGHT TO BUY) 1.8 2022-05-25 deemed execution date M 45,050 (d) 2029-04-25 common stock 45,050 $1.80 91,445 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 the reported transaction was effected pursuant to a rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
f2 the price reported is a weighted average price. these shares were sold in multiple transactions ranging from $14.50 to $14.56, inclusive. the reporting person undertakes to provide to the company, any security holder of the company or the staff of the securities and exchange commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
f3 this option is vested as to 80% of the initial underlying shares of common stock. the option vests as to the remaining 20% of the initial underlying shares of common stock in two equal installments, on each of april 25, 2023 and april 25, 2024.

Elevate your investments