Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0000899243-22-023416
Date:2022-06-16
Issuer: GOODRX HOLDINGS, INC. (GDRX)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

BERI RAJ
C/O GOODRX HOLDINGS, INC.
2701 OLYMPIC BOULEVARD SANTA MONICA, CA 90404

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS 0.0 2022-06-16 deemed execution date A 1,456,408 (a) class a common stock 1,456,408 $0.00 1,456,408 direct
STOCK OPTION (RIGHT TO BUY) 5.94 2022-06-16 deemed execution date A 1,788,419 (a) 2032-06-16 class a common stock 1,788,419 $5.94 1,788,419 direct
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of class a common stock.
f2 the restricted stock units vest as to 6.25% of the underlying shares on august 20, 2022 and the remaining 93.75% of the underlying shares vest in approximately equal quarterly installments thereafter for 15 quarters.
f3 the option will vest and become exercsiable as to 6.25% of the underlying shares on august 20, 2022 and the remaining 93.75% underlying shares vest in approximately equal quarterly installments thereafter for 15 quarters.

Elevate your investments