Form Type: 4

SEC EDGAR Link
Accession Number:0001209191-22-056367
Date:2022-11-09
Issuer: APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, INC. (APO)
Original Submission Date:

Reporting Person:

SUYDAM JOHN J
C/O APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, INC.
9 WEST 57TH STREET, 42ND FLOOR NEW YORK, NY 10019

Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
Title of SecurityTransaction Date2a. Deemed Execution Date Transaction CodeSharesAcquired or DisposedPrice per share 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction 6. Ownership Form Direct or IndirectNature of Indirect Ownership
COMMON STOCK 2022-11-09 A 13,685 a $0.00 369,030 direct
COMMON STOCK 2022-11-10 F 6,987 d $60.53 362,043 direct
COMMON STOCK 2022-11-09 0 $0.00 9,955 indirect
COMMON STOCK 2022-11-09 0 $0.00 64,260 indirect
Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, convertible securities
Title of Derivative Security Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security Transaction Date Deemed Execution Date Transaction Code Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) Date ExercisableExpiration Date Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security Price of Derivative Security Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
Footnotes
IDfootnote
f1 represents restricted stock units ("rsus") granted under the apollo global management, inc. 2019 omnibus equity incentive plan (the "plan"). each rsu represents the contingent right to receive, in accordance with the issuance schedule set forth in the applicable rsu award agreement, one share of common stock of the issuer for each vested rsu. the rsus vest in installments in accordance with the terms of the applicable rsu award agreement, provided the reporting person remains in service through the applicable vesting date.
f2 reported amount includes 146,502 vested and unvested rsus.
f3 consists of shares withheld by the issuer to satisfy the tax withholding obligations of the reporting person, in each case arising in connection with the delivery of shares that were granted under the plan.
f4 reported amount includes 132,817 vested and unvested rsus.
f5 these shares are held by kalmia investments llc - series a ("kalmia"). the reporting person owns 30% of kalmia, and the remaining 70% of kalmia is owned by the suydam gst exempt trust for the benefit of the reporting person's grandchildren for whom the reporting person's spouse is the trustee (the "gst trust"). the reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of 70% of the securities owned by kalmia, as they will ultimately be distributed to the gst trust.
f6 these shares are held in the suydam 2012 family trust for the benefit of the reporting person's spouse and children for which the reporting person's spouse is the trustee (the "2012 trust"). the reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of all securities held by the 2012 trust except to the extent of the reporting person's pecuniary interest therein.

Elevate your investments